Sonntag, 15. Januar 2012

sunday school :)

Hey guys :) How was your weekend and what did you do ? This morning was sunday school which means I can't sleep in but have a great morning with around 12 lovely kids. Today they had the possibility to bring some of their christmas gifts so that we could share which each other . Furthermore we showed the kids today how we are using the holy bible and they actually had a good time :) Next week I'm going to do a presentation about Germany. The spot where I live, hometown. I didn't really prepared it yet but I still have a week to go. I thought about brining some pictures,  a small cross, and definitely german candies. Seriously, Canadians love german candies and for sure I agree. Today I had to study a lot and I finished one of my history projects. I'm looking forward to february. New courses and new teachers :) But the second semester is going to be so great. So far it looks like a lot of fun. Today I filled in a registration form for the adventure program. Guess what ? It's planned from the canadian organization for international students and 3 weekends with plenty of great activities. In February we are going to ski, snowshoeing and doing one overnight. In April we are doing sea kayaking , campfire and swimming with one overnight :) Last but not least is the weekend in June. It's rafting and paintball and as well one overnight :) So far I don't know who is going to participate in this program but that's no problem at all. I will meet other people from other countries and sometimes it's really funny to see how different cultures can be. But as well we all have some similarities : We all spend a certain time in Canada ! :) I fall in love with Canada and enjoy my time :) It's the time I will never forget :) One of the main reasons I would like to come back to live here it's because I love to speak english and to live the canadian way of life. It's different but it's amazing! :) Tomorrow I'm going to go with all Internationals from my schoolboard to Martock for skiing. The weatherforecast is -5 degrees which is great for skiing. I'm going to see my german friend and I can't wait for this moment. Even she is living just 40km away from my house the circumstances were to bad and we didn't see each other for a long time. I'm quite interested if we are going to talk just german because we are mostly writing  everything in english. I'm looking forward to ski again :-)

regards :)

Leo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen