Samstag, 14. Januar 2012

skiing :-)

hey folks :) Are you doing good ? I'm good and we had a lot of fun today. Saturday, so up to Martock and down the hill skiing. Yes, it's kinda sad because it's not that cold than it's used to in January. So just 3 runs were open. It's funny because here they do have all different names. So we took the sundance, buttermilk and expressway today :) I was skiing with my siblings and a friend of my sister. During the afternoon I was skiing with her because my sister and my brothers had ski lessons. So we decided to do as much runs as we can and ended up with 13. A good thing was that the chairlift and the T- Bar was opened so the line up was not that long. We had a great day but the weather conditions were kinda bad. To much ice and not a lot of snow. As I came back home I had a really nice talk to my relatives :) Glad to hear that you are all fine :) Tonight my sister , her friend and me went in the hottube which was a great feeling :)

Best regards :)

Leo
je t'aime :)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen