Donnerstag, 12. Januar 2012

snowstorm ! :)

Hey guys :) How are you doing ? I hope you are doing good. Finally I thought about to write my text today just in english. Today every single school activity which was planned after school was canceled. Snowstorm was forecasted. Seriously it's really nice to look outside and see just snow, snow blowing down the roads and awful road conditions. Tomorrow i't's supposed to be +5 degrees which is kinda little different compared to today. Some school boards here in Nova Scotia were lucky and had no school today. For us it would be possible tomorrow. It would work for me, for sure ;) But to give you a good heads up I just have a half day tomorrow with an early dismissal at 11 am. Today one of the brazilian girls came to me and told me the following: She is going back home in 2 weeks and her hostfamily is going to get a german girl. That was kind of interesting and I hope she is nice. But seriously I don't really care. I'm here to get in touch with Canadians and I've my friends . It's great with them and we have so much fun ! :) Even if I write with one of my friends who stays around 40km away from we - we mostly write in english :) I like to speak english or french and like to improve both as much as I can :) The bad news are that school isn't less work before exams at all. Next week : Mo. hand in a project for history, same on tuesday, wednesday historytest, thursday+ friday mi'kmaq exam, as well on friday hand in an english project and and history project. I can't wait when it's over ;) But I'm not gonna spend all time on studying because saturday it's time to go on the mountain for skiing and the same is going to be on monday with all international students. 

heart greetings :)

Hope everything is going well :)

Leo :)


home is where your heart is :)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen