Freitag, 27. Januar 2012

examstart and snowstorm

hey folks :) I'm a bit busy because of studying so that I might write less than usually. Thursday was examstart and so I wrote english. It went pretty well I think but with almost 3 h kind of long. On friday I was supposed to have my science exam but they cancelled school. It was forecasted 5-10 cm of snow and than in the afternoon rain. So actually the road conditions were not that god because it was slippery. I would say it was ridicoulus to cancel school during the exam time. Therefore I have 3 exams next week and I'm really glad when this time is over. So today I decided to sleep in but it didn't really worked.  My day was relaxed but I tried to get ready for science, mi'kmaq, history. My brother an I made cupcakes and seriously they look awesome and my brother told me that they taste so great even with incredible much sugar ! :) It was more an art project but a lot of fun :) Swimming wasn't cancelled so that I went for my work out to the pool .  Tonight it was really good but to be honest - exhausting. We did a 5,2km workout and tomorrow we are going to ski :-)

Best regards :)
Leo

best coffee ever :)

our collection- plenty of great stuff :)

I would say : creative siblings :)

cookie monster  :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen