Freitag, 20. Januar 2012

it's getting cold outside - snow :)

Hey folks :) Before I'm going to tell you what happened here in Canada I wish you a great weekend with plenty of fun :) Today we got more than 10 cm of snow and the weather conditions were not got at all. It was so slippery on the roads and it wasn't easy to drive. Snow. Snow. Snow. I really like the view If you look outside and everything is white. Snowflakes and sun :) I got my historytest back with 76 % , my history map assignment with 14.5 /15 :) In english I got my Shakeshpere essay with  88% and for my lyrics assignment 100 % . I'm just glad about this :) It's a little bit funny because  Canadians get kind of jealous sometimes if they are not so good. Canadians consider Asians as really bright and smart people and now they are doing the same with Germans. I would say Germans are not too bad but Asians are smarter :) After 2h swimming and
4,6 km I started to prepare my sunday school presentation for sunday. Tomorrow after skiing I'm going to continue with this :) It's nice to prepare myself for doing a presentation about my country but I like Canada better :-)

Good night, hopefully they open a few more runs tomorrow for skiing :)

Best regards

Leo :)

.... just in a great mood : CANADA :)

the road were I live :) 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen