Samstag, 9. Juni 2012

weekend :) 21 days left.

Hey guys :) How are you doing ?  I'm doing good so far and would love to tell you about my weekend. Friday night was swimming and we swam 5,3km which  felt awesome after :) Saturday morning was kind of rough because I couldn't sleep in at all, get up at 7 : 15 am and leaving the house at 7: 50 am. The reason behind that was my mom's dance show which was actually better than I expected. There were a lot  of different groups which were mostly kids. I took some videos and pictures  :)  Later on my sister went to the barn to get her horse ready for tomorrow regarding to her horse show. Furthermore we went to get a paintball equipment for my brother and I bought a canadian flag which is bigger than my other one so that I can make sure everyone will have space to sign it :) The afternoon was pretty much relaxed :) My little brother and I played with playdough and some other games and I invited my friends to my goodbye party. We are going to have this the last monday of June and I invited 12 friends :-) I can't imagine that this day is going to come up so soon . All I know I can't hold any tears this day because my canadian friends became such an important part of my life :-) I'm glad for every single one of them. Different people , different memories but all in all a great time :-) On the one hand you can feel that around you. People are getting sad and thoughtful about their last months here on the other side a lot is going on until the end of June. The other german girl and I decided to hang out with most of the internationals and my canadian friends as well after exam time to spend time together and enjoy :) On top of all that , I'm getting excited because I'm really looking forward to see my parents and my sister in three weeks here in Canada :-) I tried to picture how the moment is going to be , seeing them at the airport after 10 months :-) All I can say the fact that I'm thankful for all the support I received the passed time :-) I'm thankful to have you as my family and glad to welcome you home in Canada :-) Tonight we went to the movies to see madgaskar 3, in 3D which was just awesome :) It was definitely the best kids movie I have seen lately.  On our way back home we went to morden . Seing the sunset in front of the water was great, unfortunately the view wasn't the best , but we are going back another day.
Well, I tried to watch soccer online but regarding to the law system it wasn't available. So I ended up reading every single minute online and I know that the goal was done in the 72 min and the game ended up with 1: 0.

Unfortunately I'm not able to upload the pictures and videos. I keep trying tomorrow :)

Leo





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen