Montag, 11. Juni 2012

Swimming banquet :-)

Hey guys :) Summerparadise in Canada, the place where I live :) It was just beautiful outside today and I loved it. Well, I have to mention that Canadian summer is slightly different considered the fact that bugs are everywhere. Yes, I got bitten by so many today , but I can live with that. Skin inflammation and my allergies follow me trough my time as well. The last week of school started today and teachers are getting unbelievable excited about exam time next week. Big bold Numbers at the board show how many days are left. It's not the best countdown I tell you. After school I was hanging out with my best friend of my swim team :) Unfortunately we didn't really do this before because everyone is busy with swimming and so on. Good thing that she has her licences so we went to a park and took awesome pictures :) It was so much fun and hopefully we can hang out someday next week as well :) We are running out of time which isn't good at all. Today some people signed my flag at school and my book is almost totally covered with so many entries :) My best friend Sarah just told me she was actually crying while she was writing the text for me.  I just can't find the right words which would be powerful enough to describe it what kind of emotions are going on right now. It's not just me - so many people are having a hard time figuring out right now how to make the last days the best they can get :-) Tonight we had swimming practise and afterwards the end of the year party, called banquet. We were at a huge room from the military and all swimmers from the teams came together and families. Pizza and cake was served and we had a great time :-) The last thing was the award time :) Swimmers got awards for most spirit, best improvement and so on.  I got a very nice certificate for making the time for " Age group " . It's funny because they spelled my last name like that " Shultz " ;-) We all got one small award at the end , and I'm gonna find a nice spot for it home :-) The metals weren't available at this point , but they gonna send the to us :-)

Best regards ,

Leo :)

I'm just so glad for my time in Canada :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen