Dienstag, 29. Mai 2012

Oceans Trip to Margretsville :)

Hey folks :) I hope you are doing good and the weather is how it's supposed to be. Today we planned an oceans trip to the Shore Margretsville with another class. We left after recess at 10 : 45 am . It was just 8 degrees today, and windy. As we arrived it started with light rain who turned into lots of rain and wind. We had to collect data and looked for fauna and flora organisms which live out there. The ground is covered with huge rocks and everything was so wet and of course slippery. I was so glad that I brought my rubber boats but I got so wet. It wasn't even funny because I was soaked of water. My pants sticked to my body and it was so uncomfortable. After 30 min. we were heading back to the bus and returned to school. Last period we had the option to go home but I didn't had a ride home . So we had a burner and made hotdogs and marshmallows in the classroom. It was a bit awkward but any way it was quite the canadian exploring experiences :) Tomorrow I'm going to have a child studies test, so I have to catch up some sleep now.

Good night :)

Leo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen