Dienstag, 22. Mai 2012

Canadian friendship :-)

Hey guys :-) The sun is up ! :-) The past few days were very sunny and sun milk was actually required. It was hilarious how some teens just don't care about their skin. Tanning is not a matter of burning in the sun until turning red. Tonight it was rainy outside and I enjoyed the fact so that my skin can recover from all the sun milk . Canadian friendship , yes that's one of the experiences I made. First you have to present yourself and it's vital to be open- minded and strong :-) I like my canadian friends so much and I'm going to miss them , that's for sure.  One of my friends did an awesome job and coloured my shoes :) I'm going to keep them as long as possible . It reminds me at 10 months in Canada
:-) Unfortunately I can't upload any pictures right now, because I don't have any space left. I'm going to find a way soon :-)

Best regards,

Leo : )


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen