Freitag, 11. Mai 2012

Canadian news :-)

Hi guys :) Well, it's passed quite a long time since I posted in english. Usually monday morning is the worst but today was pretty close to a monday morning because everybody was just so tired and exhausted because of the dance last night. I enjoyed having a substitute in math however math first period isn't a good start in the day. I continued with having gym class which was first of all the 20 min. run - it was great :) We were told to go outside to set up a golf course, unfortunately it was too wet so we played inside. In child studies I got my project back with 100 % :-) Most of the time other students respect my achievements even if I'm better but sometimes I get quite the look. Do I care ? I guess not because laziness isn't my way , I like to put effort in my work.  We got an other project in child studies which is called " child book presentation an due next week. We have to pick a child book , with a few sentences and some pictures. We are going to read our chosen book in front of the class and set up a class activity. " If you have fun, kids are going to have fun ", is a common sentences. We have to prepare an activity which we easily could do with young children at day care or babysitting.  Our activity has to be related to our chosen book at some point . I told my teacher the fact that we have tons of french books home and just a few in english. Luckily my mom had a really cute kids book in english.   " If you give a mouse a cookie ".
My teacher already came up with some ideas which she would like to have covered.  I put some thoughts to it and I guess I will bake some cookies and bring a lot of stuff for decoration. Every single kid loves cookies and to decorate them with food colouring or sprinkles :) Tonight I had a good practise and we swam 5,4 km  :) Tomorrow I'm leaving for lunch with all sunday school teachers because it's as a thank- you for volunteering the whole year :-)

Good night, have a great weekend  and get your mom something special on sunday :-)

Leo


Here we go , some more pictures from the dance :)


Cafeteria :)

Hannah, Shelby, Sarah, Sarah, Leo :)

Japan, Columbia, Germany 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen