Montag, 14. Mai 2012

How do you create your life ? :)

Hey guys :) How are yo doing ? I'm doing good and the start in the week was actually great :) 22 degrees and sun it's all I have to say. I was flipping trough my agenda and it's tough to see that my time is almost over . I can't imagine leaving this country in summer . How is that gonna work - not staying in Canada ? No yellow school busses, with uncomfortable seats. No food charing at lunchtime with my friends and great conversations . No Hottube in the back yard for relaxing time. No students walking in pyjamas in the hall way. Not living in an area with 3000 people , living in a city. Having comfortable busses and access anytime and everywhere. Being independent and not asking anytime for a ride somewhere. Going swimming before school. Having a great time back home and experience new situations. Living at home with my family at the same spot and charing life :-) Enjoying time with my friends after 1 year. I guess there is a lot which I am going to miss . People. Situations . Live styles. Habits. But there is a lot which I'm looking forward . Both sides are strongly affected, which is good to me. I have created my own life in canada including family and friends . I feel home in Germany in Canada which is not going to change.
Being curious where ever you go :-)

Leo :)

Have a lot at these professional pictures from the semi :)

my best friend Sarah :-)

my girls :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen