Mittwoch, 15. Februar 2012

Valentins day | Repordcards :)

Hey guys. I'm sorry for that but the last couple days I didn't feel good so that it was so empty on my wall. Sunday night we went out to treat ourselves with a nice supper regarding to valentinsday :) It was such a great evening with a salad, seafood pasta , and chocolate creme brulé :) Monday was an exhausting day with our runnig program at school and after school 1h dryland,1h swimming :) After that I was so done and I can tell I felt every single muscle. Furthermore we had a mathtest and I got 13/15 points. Finally we got our repord card yesterday and I'm glad about the result :)

English 80 %
History 80 %
Science 83 %
Mi' kmaq studies 96 %

My results are all in the categories exellent, outstandig until very good regarding to the formula.  All teachers are required to write a note about the student . Here are the following :

English : Leonie has made exellent progress with fullfilling the outcomes for English 10.

History : Leonie has consistently demonstrated achievement of the outcomes in History 10. She has shown an appreciation of the contributions of ancient societies and a fine understanding of how ancient cultures lived. she is also aware of how people, events and circumstances can affect history. Your English has come a long way. You were a pleasure to teach. Good luck with future classes.

Science : Leonie demonstrated very good performance in relation to the expected learning outcomes. Leonie has been very cosistent in all areas of the coursework. Congratulations Leonie on a successful term!

Mi'kmaq studies : Well done. Leonie goes above and beyond my expectations . Keep up the great work.


Last night I went with my mom and my brother in our Hottube to relax a bit and I didn't feel well. Afterthat my 3 siblings and me went sick to bed and we all weren't able to go to school today. It's all the time like that if one of us didn't feel good it's like a circle and we all get sick. I think that I'm doing alright now, after a lot of sleep.
By the way I hope that you had a great valentins day :) For me it's not such a big deal but in Canada it's a big event . It's very commercial and yesterday morning we all got a little nic-nac from our mom :) At school we were able so sent flowers too each other organized by the student council . My little brother made a valentinscard for myself : " Léonie , I love you ". Last night my parents made a great valentins supper and we used one of the special dishes because it was a special day. I learned that in Canada valentinsday is a big deal and people get all excited couple days before. In my opinion some people just care too much about valentinsday because you can show your love every single day :)


Best regards

Leo :)

Thanks a lot guys for your letters :)

the best cookies ever form the french bakery :)

Thank you so much : Mama, Oma, Caro, and the best finish girl :)

From my mom and my best Canadian friend :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen