Donnerstag, 23. Februar 2012

day to day life :)

Hey folks :) How are you doing today ? Hopefully everyone is doing good :-) If you don't mind I continue my text in english because I don't really want to think about how I have to structure a german sentence, so it doesn't sound stupid. Today we got the West Kings course book and tomorrow all classes are going to a computer lab to pick our courses for the next semester online. Canada has a high and unbelievable advanced technique system so that almost everything is working online. Back to my Point. Sometimes I wish I could pick my courses for next semester as well because we have a great variety and so many interesting options. Never mind last semester I picked Mi'kmaq studies and this semester Oceans which aren't available in Germany. Today we did a circle training for gym with many different types of personal fitness. After that we continued with our climbing program. Well, it's fun even if it's not easy and after a certain period of time you get pain in your arms and hands . Tomorrow we are gonna finish up with our climbing session but I have no clue what we are gonna start next week.  Sometimes it's crazy  how fast time goes by. I had a conversation about that with my hostmom lately. Apparently we almost have marchbreak and after that she told me it goes so fast until June. If I think about to leave canada I really feel that I'm not prepared for that but for sure I'm glad to see you again :-) It's like both sides which have a great influence on my life :-) Here are the following : Tomorrow I have got swimming , saturday skiing, sunday I have git sunday school and after that I gonna watch my siblings while they are having a competition :) There was something funny stucked in my head and I couldn't remember it last night. One of my friends just asked me if I would like to join the girls rugby team :) I think it would be fun but it's during the time I have swimming and rugby is kind of brutal even if you play in a girls team. For sure I did my 3km treadmill tonight which was really good :)

Wish you all a great weekend :)

Yours Leo :)

Thank you so much Lisa and Catha  :-)

she is the Best :)

Shelby belongs to the fisheye lense, it's amazing :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen